Thursday, December 6, 2007

Anna Adams is an asshole

Yesterday, I had the following gchat conversation with Anna Adams -

Anna: dude
me: yeah?
Anna: two weeks since your last blog post
me: sorry
Anna: c'mon

I took that "c'mon" to be the hostile kind. Since encouragement thinly disguised as criticism is the only kind I'm comfortable with, I thought I'd go out of my way to write something. I came up with an adorable short story that was inspired by a painting of the most miserable woman ever painted. Boy, is it funny and also heartfelt with feeling. Last night, I posted it.

Well, you're never gonna see it. Because this morning I had the following gchat with Anna Adams -

me: happy?
Anna: kinda long for a blog post, don't ya think?
me: oh wow. bitch.

DELETED.

Boy, there's no pleasing some people.

No comments: