Monday, September 8, 2008

Here is a complete list of the music I have listened to this morning:

Two Hearts - Phil Collins
What About Love - Heart
Fields of Gold - Sting
Hold on My Heart - Genesis
Can't Stop Loving You - Phil Collins
Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship

(This song reminds me of the end of Mannequin 2: On the Move. I have probably seen that movie dozens of times in my life but not once in the last decade. I love that movie. Also, there's a place in my heart where I still genuinely believe this will be my wedding song. It is very close to the place in my heart where I still believe I'm supposed to marry Jonathan Taylor Thomas and where Katie, Jackie and I will raise our children on the same block in Pearl River.)

Against All Odds - Phil Collins
Broken Wings - Mr. Mister

(I have fantasized about being in an all-lady improv group and naming it Mrs. Mister. I am probably not the first person).

Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac
Out of Touch - Hall and Oates
I Want to Know What Love Is - Foreigner

(Sometimes I am glad that I work in an office where it is not embarrassing/uncommon to cry at your desk).

Land of Confusion - Genesis
You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon

(This was Dead Serious' theme song 04-05. Before that happened, I had very specific and embarrassing intentions for this song.)

She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals
Higher Love (UK Extended Mix) - Steve Winwood
King of Pain - The Police
Hard Habit To Break - Chicago
Alone - Heart

You guys, I am a different person from who I was when I woke up this morning.

No comments: