Thursday, September 4, 2008

I really like this time of year. I really like late August/early September. I really like that many wonderful, delightful things that have happened in recent memory have begun at this time of year. Those wonderful, delightful things include my year in Freeman Hall, WZLY e-board, moving to New York, starting my job at the Public, and starting improv classes. You might observe that a number of those things happened when they did because of academic calendars but shut up, whatever. I'm finally saying positive things and not talking about boys. Dammit. Why are you undermining my point?

ANYWAY

There's a life-symmetry to the timing that I appreciate. And so, September oh-eight: what new and delightful beginnings do you have in store?

I hope it's a boyfriend.

Shoot.

No comments: